Sunday, January 11, 2015

Here's to the second half of the school year!

Spring semester is approaching...tomorrow! Before I stepped inside the bus, I said farewell to my folks and I, surprisingly, did not have a "sobfest" this time around. Admittedly, I am kind of sensitive and have the tendency to tear up easily. (。-_-。) I nearly sobbed for half an hour on the way back to school during Thanksgiving break. The girl seated beside me must have felt awkward (literally me in a general sense). Hahahaha.......
The drive back went quicker than expected -- about an hour less than intended! As dreading as the 5-6 hour time-length it is going to and from school, the scenery is always nice to look at. 


*High five* to anyone else who prefers gloomy weather. Although, I am a killer fanatic of sunsets. The new semester starts tomorrow and I am feeling a combination of excitement and nervousness. I like to learn (nerd!) and am truly looking forward to my classes. Since class courses are different for each school, I'll ignore that aspect, but for this semester I am taking:
Human Development / Chemistry / History / Trigonometry / Choir / Music Composition
16 credits within 6 credits?! May seem daunting, I know. Previously, I enrolled in 14 credits with the intention of an easier transition from high school to college and I had completely too much time on my hands. At least with this workload, I will be occupied for most of my days. I strongly believe that I am up for the challenge. If I managed to survive two years in the IB Diploma Programme, then surely, this task will follow the same fashion.

Cheers,
Sabbie

No comments:

Post a Comment