Thursday, January 1, 2015

Start off to 2015!

Yesterday, I headed out to my friend, Olivia's, house for New Year's Eve. The highlights of the night consisted of delicious homemade hot pot, playing the infamous "Bean Boozled" game, and celebrating with party poppers. Our Snapchat spam was too real.
Bean Boozled: Chocolate pudding or Canned dog food?
Can you guess which one I (unfortunately) ate?
Happy New Year!
Today, another friend, Alex, and I headed out to one of the many Vietnamese restaurants in our town. We truly eat pho too many times when we are together. I was not that hungry (I blame my dad for making me a chocolate chip pancake earlier this morning), so I just ordered some spring rolls and pork banh mi.
Spring rolls! An absolute love.
Afterward, we drove to the mall because we had some errands to run. Exciting purpose, huh? Browsed through Macy's, Sephora, Nordstroms, generic teen fashion stores, and other arbitrary stores. Although, Macy's had this sky blue purse from Nine West that was on sale. Super cute! But, I did not need another bag in my life. o(╥﹏╥)o When I find a store that provides quality clothing, items that are appealing and practical, and meets this girl's college-budget standards, I tend to shop only there. To cut it short, I live in H&M clothing for the most part. It is disgusting I know, I really should branch out and seek other stores. Luckily, I found some awesome pieces for great deals!
Polka dot crop top (I know it's winter but... one has to stock up!)
Comfortable printed lounge pants
It was so great to see everyone this winter break. All of my friends are going back to school this upcoming week while I have an extra week to spare. :( Perhaps I will (finally) finish Attack on Titan and start on another anime because that is what super productive college students do when they are on break. Who knows, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Sabbie

No comments:

Post a Comment